Social Media and Design Officer
£20,491 per annum
Posted 4 weeks ago | ref: 223807Apply
JOB TITLE: Social Media and Design Officer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £20,491 per annum
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College and have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Design Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a full-time position working 37 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the colleges social media campaigns by developing relevant content to reach target audiences.
- Create and manage all published content across all social media channels used by the college (images, videos, written).
- Responsible for day to day social media account management. Posting content, replying to comments and engaging with both individuals and networks.
- Assist with the production of materials such as posters, leaflets and other publications.
- Create content for marketing purposes across a wide range of online and offline channels.
- Undertake general office duties such as answering the phone, filing, scanning and taking messages.
The person & qualifications
- Ideally have a minimum of two years of experience within a similar role.
- Have GCSEs/Level 2 in English, Maths and IT at grade C or above.
- A Level 3 Marketing/Design qualification is desirable.
- Experience of writing, creating and editing content for social media.
- Experience of working with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- 30 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and discretionary days.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Access to a gym onsite with competitive rates for employees.
- Opportunities to partake in a range of Health & Beauty treatments for discounted prices.
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm however, some weekend and evening work made be required.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.