Exams Access Arrangement Coordinator
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 227266Apply
Job title: Exams Access Arrangements Coordinator
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
Salary: £21,081 per annum
QRS are working on behalf of a well established College in Lincolnshire to recruit for an Exams Access Arrangements Coordinator.
The successful candidate will oversee and coordinate the provision for Exam Access Arrangements in liaison with the Exams department and curriculum teams.
- Liaise with teaching, support and exams staff and all relevant agencies to ensure learners receive the appropriate support in exams.
- Coordinate with exams to facilitate the exams process as necessary by supporting the organisation of exam process.
- To keep and share accurate exam access arrangement records.
- Ensure the appropriate arrangement of exam support for students with Education, Health & Care Plans (EHCPs).
The person and qualifications:
- Level 2 English and Maths qualifications.
- Previous administration experience is desirable.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
The College offers many good employment benefits including 30 days holiday entitlement plus Christmas close down (or additional payment for hourly employees), access to the Local Government Pension scheme, and many on-site benefits and facilities, including a gym and on-site nursery. This position will be based at our Peterborough Park Crescent site.
The working hours will usually be 8.30 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on Friday. However, the working hours will vary on occasions dependent on the needs of the College.
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.