Marketing and Events Officer
£10.62 per hour
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 227464Apply
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Events Officer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £10.62 per hour + statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College/UCP and have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Events Officer to join the team on a full-time temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for playing a key part in delivering the colleges internal and external events by providing a professional and outstanding experience to support the colleges student recruitment activities.
· Coordinate the delivery of an effective school events calendar from classroom presentations and assemblies to careers events and workshops, to support recruitment and transition advice and guidance: delivering engaging presentations/workshops, ensuring appropriate staffing, preparing resources, collating event material etc.
· Build effective relationships with key school contacts and delivery partners to maximise promotional opportunities and build essential links with schools.
· Work with curriculum as a school link person to build connections, provide experience opportunities to school students, and help enhance the schools liaison delivery.
· Coordinate the Colleges participation at external careers fairs and organise activities for internal taster days and open events to effectively engage school leavers and parents with the opportunities available at Peterborough College.
· Play a lead role in the development and promotion of college events for different age groups for example, Year 10 tasters, Open Events, Awards Events, Careers Events etc. and take responsibility for the effective communications of these events both internally and externally.
· Develop and nurture relationships with careers advisors and key school contacts to ensure effective knowledge and understanding of the opportunities available at UCP is available.
The person & qualifications
· Recent experience of working within a marketing or events role is essential.
· Have GCSEs/Level 2 in English, Maths and IT at grade C or above.
· Experience of working with external agencies and marketing to different audiences.
· Experience of organising, project managing and participating in a range of corporate events and exhibitions.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.