Exams Access Arrangement Coordinator
Posted 1 month ago | ref: 228634Apply
JOB TITLE: Permanent Exams Access Arrangements coordinator
SALARY: £21,081 per annum
LOCATION: Peterborough College
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV.
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College and are seeking a new Exams Access Arrangements Co-Ordinator to join the Inspire Education Group.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate Exam Access Arrangements Assessors, oversee and coordinate the provision for Exam Access Arrangements in liaison with the Exams department and curriculum teams. To ensure the implementation of exam access arrangements.
To be successful in your application you will need to be a team player, with the ability to quickly pick up new tasks, work efficiently, accurately and to complete projects by set deadlines. You will be highly computer literate, have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Key tasks include:
- Liaise with teaching, support and exams staff and all relevant agencies to ensure learners receive the appropriate support in exams.
- Maintain strong links with feeder schools to enable the collection of Form 8’s
- Maintain relevant knowledge of resources, legislation and best practice, and make recommendations as appropriate
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience Coordinating, timetabling and planning support delivery or staff allocation relevant to the job role
- Have a knowledge of Learning needs and barriers faced by individuals with learning difficulties and or disabilities
- Hold a minimum of Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
Salary - £21,081.00 per annum – 37 hours a week 52 weeks
Application deadline: 4th October 2021