Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
Posted 1 month ago | ref: 228635Apply
JOB TITLE: Permanent Apprenticeship Delivery Manager - 1 year fixed
SALARY: £39,667 per annum
LOCATION: Peterborough and Stamford college
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough and Stamford College and are seeking a new Apprenticeship Delivery Manager to join the Inspire Education Group.
The post holder will be responsible for apprenticeship delivery at Peterborough College and Stamford College. The post holder will establish and maintain excellent relationships with curriculum staff and employers to support growth in apprenticeships, provide high quality delivery for the apprentices across the Group.
To be successful in your application you will need to be a team player, with the ability to quickly pick up new tasks, work efficiently, accurately and to complete projects by set deadlines. You will be highly computer literate, have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Key tasks include
- Contribute towards the curriculum planning of apprenticeships and employer related training.
- Contribute towards the agreed key performance indicators for apprenticeships and for employer related provision across the Group
- Contribute towards achieving agreed learner outcome targets and maximising overall and timely achievement rates.
- Ensuring awarding body compliance for apprenticeships and employer related training ensuring that delivery meets quality standards and is audit compliant.
The suitable candidate must:
- Hold a degree in relevant subject at Level 6 or equivalent level of demonstrable knowledge and experience
- Hold Level 4 Assessment & Quality Assurance or equivalent
- Must have recent and relevant experience or managing and or coordinating learning in an educational environment
Salary - £39,667.00 per annum – 37 hours a week 52 weeks. 1 year fixed term.
Application deadline: 04th October 2021.