Group IT Services Manager
Posted 1 month ago | ref: 230779Apply
Job title: Permanent Group IT Services Manager
Start Date: ASAP
QRS are working closely with Peterborough & Stamford college to recruit for a Group IT Services Manager on a permanent basis. You will be required to work 37 hour per week between Monday & Friday.
The role will ensure that IT software deployment, support and end user hardware is in place, planned for and developed to be fit for purpose and meet the current and future needs of the group strategic plan as well as the individual strategic and operational aims of any subsidiaries including Stamford & Peterborough colleges as well as the University Centre Peterborough.
- Providing technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence, over the phone, via remote access and in person.
- Manage the IT queues, prioritising and distributing tickets to the members of the team and then follow through on resolutions and quality assurance.
- Provide assistance to staff and students on IT issues via the most appropriate means, primarily first line support, as well as second line support.
- Contribute to team discussions to help shape and further improve the support service.
Essential Qualifications Required:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject (or equivalent) in a computer related discipline
- Professional IT qualification such as a Professional Diploma or accredited practitioners’ certificate(s), or working towards
- Recent IT support experience including Windows 10 and Server 2016 and newer
Do you have all of the above requirements and like the sound of this role?
Apply today by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org !