£9.54 per hour + Statutory holiday
Posted 3 weeks ago | ref: 231375Apply
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Hourly Rate: £9.54 per hour + statutory holiday
Hours: 37 hours per week
QRS are currently recruiting on behalf of Peterborough College for an Administrator to work on initially a 12 week basis.
- Obtaining parental consent forms from students
- Obtaining additional consent forms where required
- Monitoring expiry dates of Health & Safety paperwork
- Monitoring expiry dates of ELI
- Preparing Health & Safety visit paperwork for the Health & Safety Co-ordinators
- Contacting employers and obtaining new ELI information
- Scanning and uploading documents to Connect / Google drives
- Using ProEngage to check Health & Safety documentation
- Using the Connect system to:
- Attach students to roles
- Adding placements
- Advertising opportunities
- Monitoring student suggestions
- Collecting feedback from employers
- Collecting feedback from students
- Assisting with ensuring all students are on the Connect app
- Contacting employers and booking appointments in the diaries for Health & Safety Co-ordinators
- Preparing job descriptions for placements
- Administer the claiming, monitoring and reporting of financial assistance of equipment, clothing and transport from the CDF bursary funds to students participating in industry placements. Ensuring all evidence and documentation for claims are complete before submitting requests to the Finance Department for payment.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 9-17:00 & Fri 9:00-16:30 with 1 hours unpaid lunch break.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.