£21.73 - £25.14 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Posted 3 weeks ago | ref: 231407Apply
JOB TITLE: Law Lecturer
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £21.73 - £25.14 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of Stamford College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Law Lecturer on a part time basis with 5 hours per.
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in the understanding of business.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
Looking for ASAP start date.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, please email CV to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.