£12,184 per annum
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 231820Apply
JOB TITLE: Apprenticeship Administrator
LOCATION: Peterborough and Stamford
SALARY: £12, 184 per annum
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough and Stamford College to recruit for an Apprenticeship Administrator to join and support the Apprenticeship Academy on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This role is offering 24.5 hours per week across both Peterborough and Stamford College.
Role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review all apprenticeship starts ensuring documentation meets requirements and compliance.
- To ensure all records are accurately filed and conduct monthly internal audits to ensure all paperwork and records are ESFA compliant.
- To work with assessors and apprenticeship officers to ensure that the Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) and commitment statements for each apprentice are up to date with ‘off the job’ training hours, costs and prior learning recorded.
- To monitor the progress of the apprentices learning journey and ensure the relevant paperwork is in place for change of employer and change of learning aims.
- Liaise with exams, Awarding Bodies and Apprentices to ensure we have a notification of Apprenticeship achievement for Apprenticeship Standards.
- Create apprentices e-portfolio accounts, request new learning aims or Standards and undertake generally administrative housekeeping of the system.
- Book exams as requested for Functional Skills and other related Apprenticeship exams.
- To undertake general administrative duties as requested by the Apprenticeship Development Manager.
- Maintain the highest standard of quality at all times, dealing courteously with employers, Apprentices and College staff.
The College offers many good employment benefits including 30 days holiday entitlement plus Christmas close down (or additional payment for hourly employees), access to the Local Government Pension scheme, and many on-site benefits and facilities, including a gym and on-site nursery. This position will be based at our Peterborough Park Crescent site.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org