Student Services Administrator
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 231890Apply
Job Title: Permanent Student Services Administrator
Hours: 37 hours, all year round
Based: Peterborough College
QRS are currently recruiting for a full time administrator to join the Student Services team at Peterborough college. This is a full time permanent position with a salary of £18,400.
Provide an outstanding administrative service across the Student Services Directorate. This role has a primary focus on the Additional Learning Support (ALS) and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) department administrative and information processes which underpins the provision delivery.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Undertake a range of tasks related to the enrolment and admission procedures for new and existing ALS and SEND students in including providing IAG on provision
- Carry out operational requirements of the ALS/EHCP referral and assessment process to meet quality standards and planning deadlines
- Inputting and auditing of ALS delivery across FE and HE ensuring accuracy of information and data that it is timely and reliable
- Working across the teams to ensure that all staff complete key local recording systems accurately and support the implementation for new procedures and strategies
- Carry out administration tasks key to the functions of the Student Services team including; ordering system, stationary requirements, absence procedure, scanning, room bookings, post collection and circulation, filing of hard copy and electronic documents, manning Wellbeing Reception, updating local department databases related to EHCP’s and equipment loans, creating invoices for High Needs funding, daily monitoring of the ALS admin email inbox and phone messages
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all information and data within the department both internally and externally with full compliance with all college policies including Ensuring all learner and staff data is stored securely and locked away appropriately.
- Coordinate meetings as required, managing agenda paperwork, distribution and producing minutes.
- Support the production of key Student Services data reports for analysis and audit for internal and external stakeholders
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a good general level of education including L2 qualifications in English and Maths
- Have ECDL/ITQ or equivalent IT Level 2 qualification or relevant experience
- Experience in working in a data capture and administration related role
- Experience in carrying out administration duties, processes and using electronic and manual filing systems
If this role is of interest please email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date 29/11/2021