Nursery Nurse - Full Time
19378 per annum
Posted 1 week ago | ref: 232073Apply
JOB TITLE: Nursery Nurse
SALARY: £19,378 per annum
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College to recruit for a Nursery Nurse on a permanent basis, 40 hours per week all year round.
Working hours are 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support children’s independence through care routines.
- Implement the day-to-day routine in the room including setting out and tidying away nursery activities.
- Set out and serve lunch and including washing up and clearing away.
- Prepare drinks and snacks for teatime.
- Complete and assess initial parent work with parents when their child first starts
- Be a key person for a designated group of children ensuring that observations and assessments are kept up to date and used to inform planned activities, which are then implemented and reviewed.
- Give clear direction to nursery assistants working in the room.
- Undertake basic first aid for children in line with agreed procedures.
- Deputise for room leader as and when required.
The successful candidate will hold a L3 Childcare qualification and will have previous experience in a childcare setting working with children between the ages of 0-5.
The College offers many good employment benefits including 30 days holiday entitlement plus Christmas close down (or additional payment for hourly employees), access to the Local Government Pension scheme, and many on-site benefits and facilities, including a gym and on-site nursery. This position will be based at our Peterborough Park Crescent site.
For more information, please email email@example.com