£21.73 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Posted 1 week ago | ref: 234108Apply
JOB TITLE: Music Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £21.73 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS is working on behalf of Peterborough College looking for an Art Lecturer on a temporary basis working 11 hours per week for 19 weeks.
- Planning and delivering Music up to level 3.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
The start date for this position is asap.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.