£9.54ph + Statutory Holiday Pay
Posted 1 week ago | ref: 234167Apply
Job Title: Estates Officer
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
Salary: £9.54ph + Statutory Holiday Pay
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College and are looking for an Estates Officer to join the College on a full-time temporary basis.
To provide a high-quality Estates service to include security, supervision of mechanical services, maintenance of plant, fixtures, fittings, grounds and any other task to ensure uninterrupted service to College staff and customers at the main College site and any other premises used by the College.
Main duties include:
- Responsible, along with other members of the Estates team, for the security of the College premises and its contents.
- Ensure, with the use of a rota system, the routine and non-routine opening and closing of the premises.
- Attend to any matters of trespass, theft, vandalism or unauthorised persons on premises or indication of above and report to the Estates Team Leader. Subject to rota, act as the nominated key holder and attend to alarm activations if Business Watch need support.
- Responsible for the activation and deactivation of the intruder alarm systems and fire alarm systems as and when required.
- Undertake key-holding duties and related record keeping and reporting, including out of hours call out.
- Provide rapid and appropriate responses to breakdowns in services
- Liaise as necessary with Emergency Services
- Proactively assist with emergency procedures.
- React swiftly and appropriately to equipment failures and other unforeseen emergency situations
Drive College vehicles, including transit vans and minibuses if and when required. To maintain the upkeep of college vehicles to required standards and schedules.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.