Posted 1 week ago | ref: 234242Apply
Job Title: Permanent Daytime Receptionist
Salary: £17,925 per annum
Hours: 37 hour per week, all year round
QRS are currently recruiting on behalf of Peterborough college for a Daytime Receptionist to work at University Center Peterborough. This is a permanent role working 37 hours per week, all year round.
To provide an effective, comprehensive and professional reception service to all UCP customers as well as carrying out other customer services roles as necessary.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email
- Monitor the enquiries’ inbox and respond to or forward and flag communications for other team members within the stated service level timeframes
- Have a good understanding of UCP and IEG to provide excellent IAG as required
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image
- Provide support to any events or bookings taking place. Some of these may take place outside of your normal working hours, including closing down the building on a Friday on a rota basis
- To monitor the daily running of the ID badge systems and attend training updates as required. Deactivate, reactivate and print cards when required, updating and referring to all relevant college systems
- Inputting of current and potential student information onto the relevant systems for monitoring purposes
- Maintain stationery levels and ordering as appropriate
- Undertake taxi bookings, fault/ facilities reporting, posting timetables, co-ordinating room bookings
- Organise and record loans of laptops, keys, lockers and student materials
- Monitor and log student assignment receipts
- Undertake a range of other general and administrative tasks as identified by the Customer Service Coordinator.
To apply for this role please email a cover letter and CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org