Animal Care Lecturer
£19- £22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 241450Apply
JOB TITLE: Animal Care Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19- £22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
HOURS: 8 per week 36 weeks per year
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for an Animal Care Lecturer to work part-time.
- Planning and delivering Level 1, 2 and 3
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Have Level 5 Qualification in the relevant Subject
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
The start date for this position is September 2022.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.