Take the next step in your Further Education career with Quality Resourcing Solutions at Stamford and Peterborough College.
Quality Resourcing Solutions recruits for temporary agency workers to work within the Inspire Education Group at Stamford and Peterborough College.
Both colleges deliver to thousands of students each year providing a huge range of courses to suit everyone including A Levels, vocational, part-time adult courses, apprenticeships, higher education and professional training for businesses tailored to both individuals and employers.
QRS recruits for teaching, assessing, learning support and non-academic workers at both college sites in the Lincolnshire and Peterborough area.
- Onsite support – our Account Management Team are on hand to support you at both college sites. You can pop in and see us anytime.
- Regular job alerts - When you sign up with QRS, you’ll receive regular tailored job alerts, so you’ll always be notified of new opportunities.
- Be a part of your local college’s mission to provide learners with high quality education and immerse yourself in an exciting environment striving for excellence.
All vacancies are based at Stamford or Peterborough College unless otherwise indicated.
You must be willing to undergo a DBS check to be offered work which can be processed by our team.
The knowledge, experience and enthusiasm of college staff, coupled with superb industry standard facilities ensure that all students and colleagues can achieve their goals.
Why work as a QRS Associate?
- Receive a competitive hourly paid contract plus holiday pay.
- Working as an agency associate is an excellent way to get into working in education or try something new!
- Access to a dedicated online candidate space to complete timesheets, view your assignment and payslips.
- Free college parking, onsite gym, canteen, coffees shop and other benefits including a NEST pension (if eligible).
- Financial sponsorship to become a qualified teacher (if eligible).
- Opportunity to combine job roles.
Let’s find your next career move
Showing 3 open vacancies
Animal Care Technician
Posted 1 week ago
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for an...
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Duty Officer Salary: £8.72ph Location: Stamford QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College...
Posted 1 month ago
JOB TITLE: Exam Invigilators (Variable hours) LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire SALARY: £8.92 per hour + Statutory holiday pay QRS are working on...
“Dealing with QRS has been a pleasure I have found the team very approachable.”
Line Manager at Stamford College.
“This recruitment experience was easier than my previous attempts to find employment within education. The College staff have been friendly and accommodating. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to gain valuable transferable skills.”
QRS Peterborough Associate.