£19-£24 per hour plus statutory holiday
Posted 4 weeks ago | ref: 223845Apply
JOB TITLE: Hairdressing Lecturer
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £19- £22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and is looking for a Hairdressing Lecturer.
· Planning and delivering Hairdressing to apprentices.
· Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
· Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
· Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
· Have a qualification in Hairdressing.
· Have good organisational and planning skills.
· Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.