£19-£22ph + Statutory holiday pay
Posted 4 weeks ago | ref: 223849Apply
JOB TITLE: Dance Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19- £22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Dance Lecturer to work part-time for the 21-22 academic year.
- Planning and delivering up to Level 3 in Dance.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Have at least a Level 3/Degree qualification in a dance related subject.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
This role is for 5 hours a week and the delivery day will be Fridays.
The start date for this position is September 2021.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.