Lecturer - ESOL
£19.92-£21.73 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Posted 4 weeks ago | ref: 228791Apply
JOB TITLE: Lecturer – ESOL
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19.92-£21.73 per hour + statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College and are looking for an ESOL Lecturer on a full-time temporary basis for the rest of the academic year. You will be responsible for providing teaching, learning and assessment to learners and students across a range of levels within different subject areas from Entry to Higher Education, depending on the needs of the faculty.
- Plan, prepare and develop effective schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching and learning resources including the development of online learning resources for identified modules.
- Be responsible for recording student progress and maintain and update knowledge of the subject and/or vocational area.
- Develop and employ effective assessment activities for identified modules
- Assess student work, provide constructive and timely feedback to motivate and inspire the learner to improve and record learners progress for identified modules.
- Consider and employ the most effective delivery methods, including blended learning and technology enhanced learning.
- Create SMART targets, record and monitor progress against them. Implement positive interventions where needed, for students undertaking identified modules.
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 or 5 Teaching qualification is desirable.
- ESOL teaching qualification such as CELTA, TEFL or CertTESOL is essential.
- Level 2/GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners to succeed.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.