Learning Support Coordinator
Posted 2 weeks ago | ref: 229675Apply
JOB TITLE: Permanent Learning Support Coordinator
SALARY: £22,300 per annum
LOCATION: Peterborough College
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College to recruit a Learning Support Coordinator to join an already fantastic team.
This is a permanent opportunity offering 37 hours per week with an annual salary of £22,300.
This role purpose is oversee the provision of Additional Learning Support for SEND students from the start of their journey at college, from the transition into the setting and to their post-college destination. To deliver key elements contributing to the student’s journey to ensure their preparing for adulthood outcomes are met in collaboration with the designated faculty area.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Working closely with the SEN Coordinator around all aspects of the EHCP process including; contributing to consultations, EHCP requests and carrying out annual reviews to ensure statutory timelines are met. Managing all relevant administration and records related to the processes.
- Assessing additional support and referrals for Exam Access Arrangements to make recommendations for reasonable adjustments
- Managing the transition process for new students and leavers with relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Level 4 qualification in a relevant SEND area or discipline
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in Learning Support or equivalent
- Have experience in Assessing individual support needs and making appropriate support recommendations
For more information, please apply now!