£14,919 per annum
Posted 6 days ago | ref: 232361Apply
Job Title: Exams Administrator
Salary: £14,919 per annum
Hours: 30 hours per week, all year
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
QRS are currently recruiting on behalf of Stamford College to recruit for a Exams Administrator to work on a part-time permanent basis.
To assist the Exams Team Leader in ensuring that all aspects of examinations administration are conducted effectively and efficiently.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Ensure awarding body and College guidelines and procedures relating to exams are complied with and provide guidance to lecturers and students.
- Support the Exams Team Leader in all matters relating to examinations.
- Liaise with managers, course leaders and subject lecturers to confirm the qualifications for each group of students.
- Assist with the collection of exam re-sit fees.
- Ensure examination entries are received within set deadlines and are accurately processed and submitted to awarding bodies before their deadlines.
- Maintain examinations records in the Management Information System (MIS).
- Prepare materials in readiness for online testing.
- Arrange invigilation and provide support to ensure awarding body and College guidelines and procedures are complied with.
- Produce seating plans for examinations.
- Check evidence of special exam arrangements and maintain a record.
- Liaise with the Additional Learning Support Team in ensuring eligible students receive special exam arrangements.
- Work with lecturers, students and awarding bodies to resolve examination issues, as requested by the Exams Team Leader.
- On a timely basis, update results in the Student Record System and distribute results and certificates to students and lecturers.
- Monitor outstanding results and take appropriate action.
- Assist with the dispatch of exam scripts and assessments to awarding bodies on a timely basis.
- Keep up to date with data processing and exams requirements and undertake training as and when required.
- Maintain and promote a positive, can-do attitude within the department.
- To maintain excellent standards of customer service and provide a flexible and responsive service to all users.
- Engender a strong team ethos, which promotes a positive, can-do attitude across the department.
- Maintain excellent standards of customer care and provide a flexible and responsive service to all users.
- Contribute to the development of IEG Group’s Strategic Aims, Objectives and Values.
- A commitment to the provision of a high quality, student-centred service.
- Perform duties to a high standard and to ensure that quality assurance and improvement processes are implemented successfully across the College, particularly those relating to own role.
- Participate in and make an appropriate contribution to the College’s planning and review processes.
- Assist with College enrolment/open evenings as required (which will entail occasional attendance outside normal College hours for which time off in lieu will be agreed).
- Undertake continuing professional development as appropriate. Take a full part in the College staff development programme including the appraisal process.
- To carry out such duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
Working Arrangements are flexible but would prefer a 5:00pm finish on the days of work with a 4:30pm finish on a Friday.
If this role is of interest please email your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com