£18,400 - £20,491 dependent on contract
Posted 3 weeks ago | ref: 241265Apply
Role - Evening Receptionist
Salary - £18,400 - £20,491 dependent on contract
Hours - 18 hours per week, 30 weeks per year (HE term time)
Contract - Permanent
Location - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
QRS are currently recruiting on behalf of Inspire Education Group for a permanent Evening Receptionist.
To provide an effective, comprehensive and professional reception service to all customers as well as carrying out other customer services roles as necessary.
The role will include but not be limited to the below:
- Manage enquiries from customers and visitors, greeting, providing badges, notifying staff of visitors’ arrival and directing visitors appropriately, ensuring an efficient reception service is maintained.
- Provide good customer service at all times, dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email.
- Record effectively all taxi bookings made through reception, raise requisitions as required and to ensure invoices are processed appropriately.
- Maintain an efficient, well organised, tidy reception.
- Monitor the daily running of the ID badge systems.
- During non-core opening hours, be the point of contact for transport enquiries and liaise with all parties keeping them informed until a resolution has been found.
- Operate the college switchboard as and when required.
To apply for this role please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.